Thursday 25 April 2013

Evaluation for the Wings Of Morpheus Assignment.

EVALUATION

The Wings Of Morpheus assignment was based around creating two pieces of work one raster and one vector; the raster image was created in Photoshop and the vector one was created in Illustrator. You are to choose one of the three characters that you are given for this assignment and create the artwork based on the description of the character that you have chosen.

I chose to create Dr. Nicholas Phobetor. He was once a friend and a colleague to Henry Drayton senior they ended up having different opinions on the ethics of their work. He comes from a military background and dreams of a future world dominated by Neusteamborgs (flying mechanical soldiers powered by smashed particle engines)

I researched ideas on Google for steampunk hats, arms and clothing. Steampunk is the genre of this assignment.

My strengths in this assignment is that the project was based around Photoshop and Illustrator with I have worked with it in the past. During the course of this assignment I feel that my skills have increased for using these two software’s and this has helped me come up with a good design for my character.  

My weakness during this assignment was that finding I had positioned my character in a difficult stance to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment